Friday, November 25, 2022

Colder than..... by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello all!! 

Today on the blog I have a fun art tag~ even though its warmer here right now than normal, We know the really cold will be here soon....

So for this art tag, I used my gel press! I don't use it often and I don't know why...

So I sprayed some inks onto the gel press. Just two colors and then I smashed my tag onto the sprayed areas.

Dry The tag, then Go back to the gel press and pick up the rest of the drips.

Dry that and then I dipped a paint brush in some white dye ink and tapped over the tag for the snow spots. Dry that.
Once that is all dry, I stamped the thermometer in a gray ink. I then drew on the icicles with a white gel pen and then went back over them with A white acrylic pen. I wanted them really white. Then I stamped the tree branches in brown and then white pigment ink.
Then I stamped my girl and painted her in and added the hat-its a brad!
I went to the computer to make the verse, I printed on a card I had sprayed with the inks. Cut it out and added to card !Done!

A fun, funny art tag!

Stamps used:
Sweater Lifter      698N
Grunge Thermometer       20691
Tree background         18902
Weathered Tree      19467

Other Supplies:
Distress spray stains- Salvaged patina, shaded lilac
Brilliance ink pad- Moonlight white
Versaclair ink pads- Morning mist, Nocturne, Pinecone
White gel pen
white acrylic pen

Hope you enjoyed!






No comments: