Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Tri-Shutter card by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies ❤

Halloween is near - so today I wanna share my Tri-Shutter Halloween card.

If it is folded the right way, it looks like this:



And that's the way, I made it:

1.) I used cardstock for the basics. 

The sheet of paper has the size : 30cm x 15cm

I used my ScorPal to score the single parts.


2.) Folded the right way, the card looks like in this picture.

But I need to create the single parts.


3.) To create my Halloween card, I used watercolor paper.


4.) After choosing and stamping - it's time to color :)


Stamps I used:

- Skeleton Family

- Cross Gravestone

- Moon Circle

- Bat

- Striped Spider

- Spiderweb in tree bunches

- Jack O Lantern

- Cemetery

- Black cat stylized

- The return of the living dead

- The moon

- Witches broom

- When witches go riding


other stuff:

- Cardstock

- Watercolor paper

- VersaFine

- Distressink

- ScorPal


Have an awesome Halloween 💀❤😈

See ya soon








1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, so spooky! Arwen's Halloween tri-shutter card looks amazing! Just popping in from the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your generous sponsorship! This is such a fun hop, and your support is very much appreciated!