Thursday, October 13, 2022

The Witch by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello Everyone! 

Today I did a post card for the blog project, hope you enjoy.

For this card, I started by spraying the card with Squeezed Lemonade distress spray over most of the card. I added some mustard seed around where I would place the moon. I then laid my solid moon mask on the card. Then at the bottom I sprayed blues and purples. 

The very wet inks spread into each other giving a creepy vibe. I dried the card with my heat tool  then put the other part of the moon mask onto the moon. I sprayed some antique linen, dried that ,put mask back on and swiped some very light black ink over it to get more detail.

at this point, I stamped just the top of the house and the tree stamp twice. Then I stamped the bats three times and finally the blowing leaves twice leaving the center open for my witch.

I stamped the witch and fussy cut her out and then painted her with the spray inks and a brush.

I also made a scrap of fabric to put on her just for more interest. I used two layers of foam tape on her so she stands out nicely off the card.
And that is all! 
Hope you enjoyed!

Stamps Used: 
Witch with scarf on broom     12652
falling leaves      8859
 Flock of bats      18909
Weathered tree     19467
old house     19741

Other supplies:
Distress inks: Black soot, Salvaged Patina, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard seed, Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Shaded Lilac

Desert Heat Kaleidacolor ink pad

TH Moon mask set
silk fabric
Foam tape







No comments: