Monday, October 24, 2022

KISSING SKELETONS AT HALLOWEEN by Fran Chalmers

Hi everyone!

Today I have made a Halloween tag! We don't really celebrate Halloween here much, but I love these two kissing skellies! 


First of all I cut my tag and then used inks and brushos on a gel plate to make the background.


I then stamped the outside edges in purple, and used a background stamp for some texture



I added some dripping blood at the top of the tag and embossed it


I stamped the skellies and used a white gel pen to emphasise the bones.  I used a stamping platform to make sure the image was black enough.


I coloured in some of the dots round the edge of the tab, and then blended purple and black ink round the edges.



I used washi tape to ground the skellies and lastly splattered orange posca pen onto the tag, and lastly added some ribbons.





Stamps Used:

Other Items Used:
Gel Press
Brushos in Orange and Purple 
Elements ink in Graphite
White gel pen
Orange Posca Pen
Purple Posca Pen
Distress inks in Black Soot and Villainous Potion
Versafine Clair inks in Fantasia,, Nocturn and Tulip Red
Clear Embossing Powder
Washi tape
Ribbons

See you next time!


No comments: