Friday, October 14, 2022

Tired of trying to cram her sparkly star shaped self ..... ► Majo

                                                           Hello, my friends,

today I show you the cover I made for my “daily little book”. It measures approx. 8 x 6” and I use it to jot down information I get on the cats I accompany during their treatment.

 


I started by applying ink directly with the inkpad and added the “wall” with a stencil in the same color.

 After stamping the lovely flowers, I added ink, again in the same color to the leaves. I added the doodle dots randomly. The sentiment is one of my favs, if shows my attitude, not always, but sometimes it reminds me to change directions.

 




Have fun. 

I let you read the sentiment here:


Tired of trying to cram her sparkly star shaped self into society‘s beige square holes, she chose to embrace her ridiculous awesomeness and shine like the freaking supernova she was meant to be.

  I used:

 Doodle Flowers

Sentiment

Doodle Dots

 Happy Weekend, find time to craft and enjoy the autumn colors.

Luv ya 


 

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

What a fab cover! Jo x