Monday, July 11, 2022

I'M WEIRD BY FRAN CHALMERS

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the blog.  Today I have made a postcard with one of the great clown stamps that VLVS do!


First of all I stamped my main image onto thick paper, coloured with copics and fussy cut out.


Then onto my background.  I blended some Elements Inks onto a piece of card.  The colours were Lime Punch, Pine and Blue Lagoon.


For some interest and texture, I flicked water onto the card and dabbed dry, then I put some thin gesso through a harlequin stencil.  I then stamped some of the texture background stamps randomly in black ink.



I stamped onto some tartan paper I had so that the clown had something to "sit" on, then fussy cut it out.


I finished it off by adding my sentiment, and putting some white gel pen on the gesso to make it more 3D looking.


Hope you like it! See you next time :)

Stamps Used:

Clown Face 6727

Carved Xs 20162

Mesh texture 1455

Scallops from Plate 1471

I'm Weird 18561

Other Items Used:

Elements Inks

Versafine Clair Ink - Nocturn

Copic pens

Thin gesso

White gel pen

Tartan paper




No comments: