Saturday, July 16, 2022

Creature by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies

Welcome back here on the VLVS Blog.

This time, I wanna share my newest art journal page.




And that's the way, how I made it:


1.) I used watercolor paper from Canson and colored it with the "Tropicals" watercolors from Prima.



2.) After coloring the whole sheet, I used a tiny sponge, Distress Oxides and a no named stencil.

Background color is "Hibiscus" (type of orange)


3.) To use the stencil, I choose these two Distress Oxide colors - Seedless preserves and Picked raspberry.



4.) Adding some stamps on my background with ColorBox Chalks and Distress Oxide.



5.) To create my new creature, I used masks and my stamping plattform.

Now it's time to cut it out and give it some color :)

Result - a new aj page at the top of this posting .


All stamps, I used:

- Whimsical demon

- Bat wings

- Spinning circle

- Striped Leggings

- Art is anything

- Writing and scribbles collage

- Writing Triangles

- Punchinella


other stuff:

- Watercolor paper

- Staz on

- Distress Oxides

- ZIG clean color

- Distress Reinker

- ColorBox Chalk


See ya soon ❤




2 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Wicked good!

*Arwen* said...

Thank you Christine :)