Monday, July 25, 2022

THE SIDESHOW - by Fran Chalmers

Hello everyone!
Today I have made a card using the lovely Banksy bear on a unicycle! Here's how I made it....



 First of all I made a background by smooshing distress inks in Kitsch Flamingo, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry, drying between layers.


I then added background stamps in different colour inks (see below) to add a bit of texture.





I stamped the bear onto thick paper and coloured with copic pens.  I fussy cut it out and edged it with a black marker.



After placing the bear, I edged the mat with Spiced Marmalade distress ink, and coloured the bunting and the inside of the chevrons.  I stamped the sentiment in black straight onto the mat.



I glued the mat onto a white card to finish off.


Stamps Used:

Banksy Circus Bear 19977

Library Return Dates 20342 

Row of Scribble Circles/Eyes 20172

Row of chevrons 19829

The Sideshow 19061

Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Kitsch Flamingo, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade

Versafine Clair inks in Warm Breeze, Nocturn and Chianti

Copic Pens

Black pen


See you next time!


1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

So delightful! Love this card and your work!