Friday, November 03, 2017

Wanderlust Canvas

Hello everyone. Shanna here and I am sharing my newest altered piece.

I have played with my gelli prints in a long time and I thought it would be fun.



I altered the canvas by gluing a piece of gelli printed paper to the top. Then I layered lots of ephemera pieces. Then I used the stamp Wanderlust on the bottom piece of ephemera.


I then used the Deathhead Moth on a piece of tea stained canvas and then mounted it to the canvas with some brass brads. 


Everything got a coat of Raw Umber glaze before I added the moth to give everything a great cohesive look. 


I hope you enjoyed my canvas. Thank you for stopping by today. 

Stamps Used:

Other Items Used:
Gelli Printed paper - Dina Wakely Paints
Book Paper
Canvas
Black Ink
Brads
Fluid Matte Medium



2 comments:

Cheetarah said...

So gorgeous! Really love this, Shanna!

by belle said...

Great layers Shanna!