Monday, November 27, 2017

Girly Envelope with Distress Oxide Inks - Mail Art Monday with Susanne

Hi there!

Today I have to share a girly mail art envelope for a friend of my daughter. I am sure nearly every girl loves unicorns and glitter....



Here is what I did:
I picked a piece of watercolour card stock and inked it up with Distress Oxide Inks. I used: Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers and Spiced Marmalade.
After that I sprinkled water droplets onto the surface and dried it with my heat tool.



After building the envelope with the Envelope Punch Board, I used the "Chevron Banner" and the "Whimsical Thatched Heart" to stamp decorative borders to the top and bottom of my envelope.



I stamped the "Unicorn" onto white cardstock, cut it out and adhered it to my project.



As I wanted the word "Birthday" being very BIG and glittery, I masked the rest of the "Happy Mail Enclosed" stamp before inking it up. So I was able to stamp only the word "Happy" with different colours and different intensities onto the front.



Finally I cut out the Birthday sentiment from cardstock that was completely covered with Miracle Tape. This makes it really easy to cover it with glitter completely after cutting.

Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.



Supplies:
Viva Las VegaStamps!:
Whimsical Thatched Heart
Happy Mail Enclosed
Chevron Banner
Unicorn 
Others:
Distress Oxide Inks
STAMPlorations "Birthday" die
Archival Ink
WOW! Sparkles

No comments: