Monday, November 06, 2017

A Rainbow Page by Fiona

Hello my VLVS fanatics!! Fiona here with you today to share an art journal spread i created using the gorgeous VLV STAMPS!!!


Nothing like a bit of rainbow to brighten your day!!! This page came out of me just wanting to use very tube of paint I had!!! Because I just love colour and I can never decide on just two or three!



The swirls were simply created with a paintbrush. And then I added my own doodling once the paint dried. To finish it all off I embellished the pages with some of my favourite VLVStamps!


And the cutest saying ever ..... "If i was a bird, I know who I'd poop on!" LOL
I've wanted to incorporate this little phrase into one of my art journal pages for some time now... this one seemed to fit!


And of course I had to add this adorable little fairy. I just love her sassy face!


Viva Las vegastamps! used:

Can't wait to catch you all again very soon xx


4 comments:

Sharon Foulk said...

Pure fun and exuberance! Gotta be the 'poop' and fairy stamps!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! Absolutely great pages !

Karen Dunbrook said...

so happy...so fun and so cheerful!!

by belle said...

Awesome Fiona!!