Thursday, November 16, 2017

Food soothes the soul

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blogpost where today I am sharing some inspiration for the latest Challenge. This is the mood board:



And this is what I made of it :



This postcard was made with white card stock which I coloured with Distress Inks and a blending tool. I used 'Antique Linen' and 'Vintage Photo'. I dripped some water over it and then stamped the word foodie with the same Antique Linen Distress Ink. 
Next I stamped the onions and made a mask. I masked them off and then stamped the recipe card over the top. Next I coloured in the onions with Copic Markers. The sentiment was stamped separately and cut apart. I adhered it to the card and doodled around the edged. That was it ! 
I used the following stamps:


I hope I gave you some inspiration to play along with us ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

by belle said...

Fabulous Corrie!!