Thursday, October 20, 2016

Born to be wild

Hello everyone,

For my DT post for today I have made a tag. I had a bit of a struggle with it though as at one point I thought I would have to throw it away ! In the end I think I quite like it. :o)



This tag was cut from a gelli print. I put so much stuff over the top that you can't see the print anymore ! lol. That was the reason I almost threw it away... 
First I stamped the cat on white card stock and coloured her with Copic Markers, then cut her out. Next I added the circles to the tag because I thought the cat didn't stand out enough. 
I took it to my sewing machine and added some stitching. So far, so good. I then started stamping and I think I just stamped too much... I used a load of stamps and inks and ended up using some punchinella and white paint to cover some of it up or at least make it less visible. In the end I think I  do like it. 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you didn't throw it away! I just love it!

by belle said...

Great tag Corrie!

Susan Renshaw said...

This tag really caught my eye!!

Susan Renshaw said...

This tag really caught my eye!!