Friday, October 21, 2016

Scream Queen

Halloween is almost upon us and I am still creating for this spooky day...
Michele here with a quick card for All Hallows Eve.



I used Fancy Spiderweb Corner, Bride of Frankenstein, Bat Wings and Scream Queen.


I stamped the wings in Heidi Swapp reactive paint and foiled them.


My scream queen is colored with Distress Markers.


The corner cobweb was stamped  in embossing ink and then I used Ultra High Gloss embossing powder to create a resist.


The background is Distress Spray and Ink with water splatters.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
If you are so inclined, check out our inspiration challenge for this month, you still have time to get linked up!!

Until next time, get inky!!



1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

This is gorgeous Michele !
Corrie x