Monday, October 10, 2016

Halloween Mail Art Monday



It's mail art Monday!!!


Michele here with some HALLOWEEN mail art.

I created an envelope to go with my inspiration challenge project...



I have a little tutorial to share.  I started with my gelli plate.


This is Dina Wakely paint in Gilt, Cheddar and Elephant.


I stamped the Skeleton in two rows and then put down my envelope cut from white cardstock.


I made sure to tape off a spot for the address.


The Humerus Bone stamp and some doodling frames the address spot.  I also stamped the Striped Spider and Fly.  The Skull is cut out, colored with gray watercolor pencil and adhered.


This is the envelope before put together.


Look at how fun the skeleton ends up using the gelli plate.


I am having so much fun with my gelli plate...I made this one myself with Amazing Mold Rubber.


Such glorious Halloween colors!!

I hope you will be creating some fun Halloween things and that you will share with us in our Facebook group.

Until next time...get inky!!

1 comment:

Julie S said...

I love me some Halloween mail art. :) This is great!