Thursday, October 13, 2016

A Little Art Journal Cover

Hello VLVS peeps!! Fiona here to share with you a little bit of inspiration using the wonderful Viva Las Vegastamps!!



This is a little art journal that I have created from an old book. I keep all my special little notes and cards that people send me in it.


I decorated the cover using some VLVS Stamps. I drew the heart but if you wanted to you could use the Squiggle Heart also. Doodle frame down the spine side and then some stitching stamps around the gesso block in the middle to frame it.


A little title to finish it all off. This one is almost full already. I think I'll have to start a new one!


VLVS STAMPS USED:

The Stitching stamps can be found on 

I hope you've liked my little bit of inspiration.
I'll be back again soon xx




2 comments:

Cheetarah said...

wow, that looks amazingly gorgeous!! <3

sandi spink said...

Love this journal especially the combo of red with the blue blue heart. Can't wait to see you unveil some of the pages.