Thursday, October 06, 2016

An art journal spread with a VIDEO tutorial !


Hello everyone,

and welcome to the VLVS! blog where today I have an art journal to share for my DT post. I have filmed the process so you will find a link to my YouTube channel underneath. 

If you enjoy it, please give me the thumbs up and maybe even subscribe to my channel ! 

Here is a picture of the finished project:


I have used the following stamps:
(click and they will take you straight to the shop)

19995 - Overlapping circles (I designed this one) 


If you would like to know how I made this then please click the link :




Enjoy ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 





2 comments:

Mixedmediajenn said...

This is beautiful! I love how you colored the girl, your coloring us always on point! Beautiful quote, too! Off to watch the video...

Mixedmediajenn said...

This is beautiful! I love how you colored the girl, your coloring us always on point! Beautiful quote, too! Off to watch the video...