Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A VLVS! Inspired Layout

Hey all :) DeeDee here filling in! Today I'm sharing the full reveal of the sneak peek I hinted with recently.

I've since worked up a different project for the swap so I can now share with you the full layout!

I really have a ridiculous huge love for rubber stamps and use them on e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.! Including scrapbook pages :) 


Sometimes I frequent back to the same stamps... when they're good they're good right? Like
the Pen tips 
the Pointed pen tip, and

But sometimes I get creative and use a stamp I normally wouldn't... in this case I used the Arrow to create a chevron pattern to the right of my layout. I just laid down a piece of paper as a mask along the right edge. Then inked my stamp in archival black and stamped along the edge of the paper and onto my layout background!

Other supplies include: May Arts ribbon in ivory and black stripe. Recycled cardboard, Tim Holtz Tag and bookplate die, Basic Grey epoxy brad, Prima canvas resist flowers, Ranger Archival Ink, vintage buttons and pearls, paper clips, faux stamen, a sewing machine and black thread, Creative Imaginations Stencil, Luminarte Silks in Solar Gold, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Roll top desk, MM eyelets, Gauche Alchemy Punchinella, Distress Inks in Black Soot, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo.

1 comment:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

This is gorgeous...love the rich colors