Monday, September 10, 2012

VLVS! and Tags

Hey folks!! DeeDee here :)

Hope your weekend went well! We had some amazing projects over the weekend so if you haven't seen them be sure to go back and look!

Today I'm sharing a set of tags that debuted last week on the May Arts blog. I recently go take a trip to the coast of California and introduce my son to the Pacific Ocean!

He.Loved.IT!

To commemorate the event I made this set of tags:

 I grabbed some of my all time favorite VLVS! images:
1.5 x 6.5 - $11.75
3.75 x 4.5 - $15.25
4x4 - $15.50
All of them were stamped with Ranger Archival Ink straight onto the patterned paper or ribbon.
For the faux ribbon tape on the first tag I used Miracle Tape to give the ribbon adhesion. PERFECT!

Other products used: May Arts: XL09 – Ivory Suede Leaves, 393-25-01 – White flowers, EM02 – Ivory Net, and the Ivory Canvas.Paper: Black cardstock, My Mind’s Eye On The Bright Side. Inks: Ranger’s Archival Black, Distress Stain in Pumice Stone, a Uni-ball pen, Liquid Pearls, Tattered Angels Chalkboard mist in Charcoal. Stamps: Other: Pink Paislee Wooden Alphas, Helmar Quick Dry adhesive, double sided tape, Martha Stewart Punch, pearls, brads.

5 comments:

Julie S said...

Great tag set! I really like the meshy looking ribbon, the colors and, of course, the stamps.

cbee said...

such beautiful tags! ... love the scrapbook style of them!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Lovely tags...beautiful job and lovely keepsakes

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your tags, DeeDee. The beach theme is great for these. :)

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

I love the weathered beach color palette you've used for this gorgeous trio of tags. Who knew chicken wire could be "beachy". I need to get that stamp!