Saturday, September 30, 2023

Creep it real shaker card

Hello friends!
Aimee here and I have a fun Halloween card to share with ya. This is a pretty simple card but be warned, the fussy cutting is no joke 😂

We're using stamps from plate 1503 today. 

Here's most of the supplies-


First, stamp your image onto card stock and color. Cut out.
I used Memento ink and colored with alcohol markers.


Add your patterned paper to the card front (cover the entire card front.) 
My patterned paper is actually a foilable card panel from Brutus Monroe.




Create a shaker with acetate for both the front and the back.
I used a shaker kit from Close to My Heart and goodies from Sizzix & Picket Fence Studio for the fill.

Stamp the sentiment and cut into a strip. Mat it onto some black card stock.

Add your image to the card and bend her neck a little. 
Place the shaker over her head so she's peeking through the shaker. Add the sentiment.
I added some sequins as if they are trailing out of the shaker.






I LOVE the way this turned out!

Supplies-
  • top fold card base, adhesives, stamping ink, coloring tools, scissors.
  • Plate 1503
  • shaker stuff 


 

No comments: