Sunday, May 28, 2023

I'm a Bitch before my coffee - by Fran

Hello everyone! Today I have a postcard for you.  Personally I'm a tea gal, but I kinda get the beginning of this sentiment!




Firstly I made my background by blending Distress Inks onto my card.


I then added some background stamps in the same colourways to add interest, and sprinkled water onto the card to bleach out some colour and add texture.



I then went round the edge of the card with a green ink to pull it together.


I stamped my main image and the sentiment out on thick paper, cut out and added to the card.




Some close ups of the layers....





Stamps Used:

Lady with glasses 18212

Writing and scribbles collage 20695

Double coffee rings 19568

Dictionary page 19015

I'm a real bitch 17917

Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Twisted Citron

Versafine Clair ink in Nocturn

Elements ink in Pine

See you next time!



No comments: