Monday, May 22, 2023

Curtains Please by Cathy

Hello, all Cathy here with a card for you today. 
I started with a background I already had laying around. I know that I used grey distress inks to make the background. I also added some stars with white ink on the background with a stencil.
I stamped grunge background with grey distress ink randomly on the background. 

Then I stamped the curtains in red distress ink and colored them with colored pencils. I used mineral spirts to blend them.
I also stamped the wheeled bee and colored it with copic markers and cut out. I then added some glitter to the wings of the bee.

                                                                    Stamps Used:
                                                      17545 grunge writing background
                                                      18826 wheeled bee
                                                      16106 curtains
                                                                  Other Stuff used:
                                                      colored pencils
                                                      copic markers
                                                      distress inks
                                                      white cardstock
                                                      stencil
                                                      white ink
                                                      glitter pen

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I love this card. The bug is so darn cue.