Monday, August 22, 2022

FREAKY LITTLE THING - Fran Chalmers

Hello everyone! Today I have made a little postcard.


To make the background, I smooshed Distress Inks in Hickory Smoke, Black Soot and Spiced Marmalade on my mat with water, drying between layers. I then added a bit more ink with brushes to deepen the colour, and went rounnd the edges with Black Soot.


I used only the word "Freaky" from the sentiment stamp by masking off the rest of the words,  and stamped it randomly on the card in grey


I added background stamps to add some interest


I stamped my main image on thick paper, coloured it with copics and cut it out to add to the card.


I then added the sentiment to finish it off


 


Stamps Used:

Whimsical Horned Boy 19688

She was a freaky 19684

Writing triangles 19571

Library return dates 20342

Other items:

Distress inks Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Spiced Marmalade

Versafine Clair Grey Mist and Nocturn

Copic Pens

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Hope you like it! See you next time :)




1 comment:

Carol said...

Looks great!