Saturday, August 20, 2022

Fremdkörper (feel out of place) by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies

I'm back on the Blog with a new postcard.



And that's the way, I made it:

1.) Choose this sheet of paper. It's from an old book, which belonged to my grandma.


2.) Before I started, I cut the paper into the right size (postcard size)



3.) I used color sprays. So it looks more older.




4.) Close-up



5.) Time to stamp! :)




6.) At last , I choose some browns to add some silhouette stamps. That's it!



All stamps, I used:

- Banksy Marionette Girl

- Wildflowers Silhouette

- Wildflowers Silhouette

- Wildflower Silhouette

- Long sterm with leaves

- Flowers on stems



other stuff:

- Staz on

- Distress Oxide

- Tombow

- Lindy's Color spray

- Dylusions Color spray

- black cardstock

- SU stampin' pad

 


See ya soon :)





No comments: