Monday, August 08, 2022

WE COULD BE HEROES - by Fran Chalmers

Hello again everyone!

Today I've made a boy or man card using Banksy stamps!


I made the background by smooshing Distress Inks in Hickory Smoke and Rustic Wilderness, drying between layers.



 I stamped my main image onto the card, then some background stamps around the image in Versafine Clair Morning Mist and Memento Olive Grove..


I also stamped the main image onto thick paper and coloured it in and fussy cut it out.


I used some washy tape and then stuck the main image onto it, grounding the image.


Lastly, I embossed the sentiment on the corner of the card and mounted the whole thing on black card, which I then stuck onto my card blank.



I would use this card for a man or boy and I hope you like it.

Stamps Used:

Banksy Soldiers Painting 20651 

Carved X's 20162

Cross marks background 20165

We could be Heroes 19966

Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Hickory Smoke and Rustic Wilderness

Memento Ink in Olive Grove

Versafine Clair ink in Morning Mist and Nocturn

Polychromos Pencils

Washy Tape

Black Card

See you next time!



No comments: