Monday, December 27, 2021

PARTY ANIMAL by Fran

Hello eveyone! 

Today  I have made a card for all you party animals out there, what with New Year on the horizon! 


First of all I made a couple of masks out of the Twilight Zone Swirl stamp.


I then stamped the swirl in different colours, using the masks so I could overlap the stamps.


I stamped the dog on thick paper and coloured him in with pencils.


 I had a wooden word "Party" in my stash, which I coloured with Posca Pen.


Using Idea-ology Label Letters, I made the word "Animal" on a piece of thick paper and then cut the whole thing out.





I added the "Sometimes I Like to Drink" thought stamp too


I put some chevron washi tape under the dog and stuck everything onto the card.  I then mounted it onto black card.



Stamps Used:


Other items used:
Versafine Clair Inks in Summertime, Verdant, Golden Meadow, Nocturn
Washi tape
Wooden words
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Label Letters
Polychromos pencils
Black card 


And that's it! Hope you like the card.
 Have a very Happy New Year!



No comments: