Thursday, December 30, 2021

I wish my life had background music .... ► Majo

 

 Good morning, my friends

 Today I show you another addition to my canvas quartet, which I started as a triple.

 


 I started it last year and three are already hanging on the wall of my studio.

 

I started with distress ink in warm red and yellow and left out a part in the middle. I stamped the lady on tissue paper and used Mod Podge Matte to adhere it to my canvas.

 I used the same colors distress ink to color her dress and hair.  

After stamping the sentiment, I cut it apart to fit the space on the canvas.

  For more interest I spritzed some ink on top, added the wooden charms, the metal ring and string and ready is my little canvas to join the other three.

 




I used the following stamps:

 Hands on Face

Sentiment from plate 827

 The stamps I used on the older wall hangers:

Lower right:
Fed-up Vintage Lady

She was a dreamer

 Both from plate 1459

 Lower left:

Gibson Girl Hands up

 Upper left:

Lady in Curlers

Sentiment “Say NEW NORMAL …..”

(From plate 1524)



 Have a wonderful start into the new year 2022.


Luv ya all

 


  

 

 

 


No comments: