Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Biohazard gift box by Arwen

 Hi peeps ❤

Here I am again.

Today, I wanna show you my gift box, which I created for today.




And that's the way, I made it

First, I choose black cardstock to build my box and fold it:


 2nd step is glueing:


The 3rd step is, I choose a piece of cardboard and some fabric - both for the top of my box:


The 4th step - I used Brusho to create some background paper:


5th step - after spraying my fabric with colorspray, I sticked it onto the top of my box:


6th step is to wrap my piece of cardboard into my background paper and stamped with my chosen images:


7th step - I cut my background paper in pieces of equal size and stamped with my chosen image:

Last step - glueing all pieces together and finished the box:
 

All stamps, I used:

- Biohazard 

- Warning

- Jagged chain link fence

 

Other stuff: 

- Cardstock

- Cardboard

- Exacompta white cardstock

- Brushos

- Staz on

- Scor Pal

- Fabric

- Dylusions Color Spray

- Ribbon

- Scrappers floss

- Charm


I hope, you like my project - see ya soon with more creative stuff 😻



1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Awesome gift box! Love it!