Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Poe by Tracy Blackwolf

Hello Everyone!! For my blog post this time, I did a tag. So many things you can do with them, from adding to an art page to attaching a gift card... I put them on book rings and hang them in my studio for inspiration....

To start I put a few drops of lucky clover and peeled paint Distress Oxide ink on a glass mat, sprayed with some water and smooshed my tag at random all over until it was covered. I then added some black soot Distress ink spray. once dry, I used a brush to put leafing glue here and there. Once tacky, I put on the copper leaf. Once that was dry I Put the tag in the Typeface 3D texture fade folder and ran it through my machine.

I then stamped and cut out Poe and his Raven and painted them with Twinkling H2O's. While they dried I took some copper wax paste and rubbed over the letters so they would stand out.


I then found some tiny words and assembled everything onto the tag. I hope you like it!

Until next time.... keep on creating!!


Stamps used:

Poe  19900

Raven looking up   20269

Other supplies:

Distress Oxide ink Lucky Clover, Peeled Paint reinkers

Distress ink spray   Soot

3D texture fade folder  Typeface

Copper leaf

leafing glue

Twinkling H2O's paints

Copper wax paste

















1

1 comment:

Robbin said...

My name is Davies, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
Text (407) 777-4240
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you