Monday, May 24, 2021

Pure Imagination - A bookmark by Fran

Hi everyone

Today I've made a bookmark for my daughter.  She loves reading and can get very engrossed in a book, which always makes her imagination go wild. So I have called this bookmark "Pure Imagination"!


First of all I stamped these lovely faces and embossed them with clear embossing powder.



I then used Brushos in Purple and Alizarin Crimson mixed with water to paint around the faces - I wanted them to remain white.  When dry, I flicked water on the brushos to give some texture.


I coloured in the details on the faces only in shades matching the background




Lastly I stamped the words "Pure Imagination" 


Hope you like it! Happy crafting and see you next time!


Stamps Used:
Pure Imagination   SKU 19041
Faces all from SKU Plate 1517

Other Items used:
Versafine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Clear Embossing powder
Brushos
Polychromos pencils
White card (which works well with water)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these bookmarks!! Very imaginative!!😍

R's Rue said...

Stunning. Love the color. Keep it up.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com