Monday, February 24, 2020

The World is my Runway



Guess who...???  Yep, it is me again!  AND I have another page to show you from my book, just like I promised last time.

Stamps used: Spiky Hair Scribble Girl, The World is my Runway

This page has the matching scribble girl chip board piece from Um Wow Studio, OMG!  I colored her with Posca Paint Pens.

I love the stamp and matching chip layered!


If you remember from last time I have used Dina Wakley Media Gloss Sprays, Paints and Stencils for the background.  I outlined and doodled on the stenciled images with Posca Paint Pens.

So I will make another promise to bring you another page next month...actually 2 pages for both of my spots for March.  AND probably some pages in April too.  I am in LOVE with these scribble girls!!!  I just can't get enough of using them and I am excited to have an entire little book dedicated to them!!  Maybe is it because they remind me of ME.

Until next time...get inky!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You know how to rock out the Scribble girls - Love it! ♥

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.