Thursday, October 10, 2019

Art Journal Page by Preeti D.

Hi friends :)
Hope you are doing well.
Preeti Datta (Dutt Preety) here from the VLVS! Design Team. 
For today's post, I've created an Art Journal Page.  
I've used some gorgeous VLVS! Rubber Stamps here.
I was inspired by Banksy Style graffiti art and tried to depict a grungy, old wall.

I've used a wall stencil here to create the background.

  I've used 2 colours of distress oxides to create the old, worn out, grungy look. 




VLVS! Supplies:


Other Supplies:

Maremismallart Stencil - Stoned Wall
Finnabair's Heavy White Gesso, Heavy Black Gesso
Ranger's Archival Inkpads- Jet Black and Potting Soil
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inkpads - Iced Spruce and Vintage Photo

Thanks a lot for your precious time :)
Stay Blessed!
Preeti

2 comments:

Gerrina said...

Looks so good!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Thanks so much dear 💙 xoxo