Saturday, October 12, 2019

Scribble that shit out

Hello everyone,

For today's project I have made an art journal spread. I have used some of the latest release stamps. I love the scribble girls by Tina Walker and I had to use one today.


I started this page with a gel printed piece of paper and added stencilling and stamping to the background using different inks. I added some black paint along the edges to frame the pages. I used a palette knife for this.
The girl was stamped on the page and on some white card stock. I coloured her, cut her out and glued her onto herself on the page. I then coloured the earrings and necklace with a paint pen. Lastly I added the sentiment and doodled around it with a black pen. 


Here's a close up... 

I used the following stamps:


I also used:
Amsterdam Acrylics to make the gel print
Archival Inks in Aquamarine, Veridian and Jet Black
StaZon - Dove Grey
Distress Oxide ink - Tumbled glass
A flower stencil 
Black acrylic paint for edging the pages

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

No comments: