Friday, December 07, 2018

FINDING MY WAY ► Majo



Hello crafty friends!

It’s my turn today to show you the beautiful butterfly stamp along with all the other images on my project.

 
This time I decided to make a ticket card. The ticket is a die from Studio Light, a Dutch manufacturer. Even though this die is meant to be folded together I liked it better this way.

I started by cutting the panels from cardstock, the smallest one is watercolor paper so I was able to spritz water on it.

After adhering the two larger layers together with miracle tape, I set them aside and started working on the smallest one.

I swiped a Distress ink pad (Fossilized Aber) over the paper and added drops by splashing water with a brush which I dipped in different colors of distress oxides. I used Broken China, Worn Lipstick and once again Fossilized Amber.

After stamping the beautiful butterfly and all the other stamps for the background texture, I cut some flowers from paper I had in my stash and added some coordinating colors. A sentiment finishes my ticket card.





 I used the following stamps:
You are beautiful 19832 from plate 1471

I also used Miracle Tape, Studio Light STENCILSL99, Sizzix Wildflowers 661190
 and Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Cardstock.

Thank you for stopping over, Happy Crafting


I wish you all a wonderful time until Christmas!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful and unique!

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely ! x