Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Let Fear Be Your Compass An Art Journal Page by Jenn Engle

Hello everyone!

Today I have an art journal page to share. It's relatively simple, but the VLVS stamps pack a punch!



Stamps Used: 


I started out by covering my entire page with Tim Holtz collage paper. Then using some brown inks, randomly allowed it to move all over the background. Once that was dry, I used a palette knife to apply Teal Golden Fluid Acrylic Paint. Then, I added gesso to the spots where I was going to do my stamping. All that was left to do was to stamp my Deer and sentiment and it's done! Simple!



Other Supplies Used:
Tim Holtz Collage Paper
Daler-Rowney Acrylic Ink
Dr. PH Marten's Liquid Watercolor
Golden Fluid Acrylic Paint
Dina Wakley Media Gesso

Thanks so much for looking!
~Jenn


1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous ! x