Friday, December 28, 2018

Encouraging Art Journal Page ► Majo


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, my crafty friends ♥

It's Majo here today with my last post for 2018 and I am sharing a couple of lovely stamps!


    I created yet another Art Journal page with Distress Oxides and the wonderful encouraging sentiment.

I used the same technique I had introduced on one of my recent posts, i.e. here!

I stamped the
rose bush with the colours (Broken China and Worn Lipstick) I used on the background, just to give it a more interesting look.


  
After adding the "frame" with the stitching line from Plate 1459 I stamped the sentiment and added more prints of the rose bush with black Archival ink.

I used the following stamps:

20146 - Rose bush
19642 - Stitching line
20224 - Sentiment

All the best for the upcoming year 2019 for you
 













1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This is so pretty! Gorgeous work with the oxides.