Friday, July 06, 2018

Paper Bag for a special occasion ► Majo


Good Morning, dear crafty friends!

Today I'd like to show you a paper bag I decorated with a stamped panel. 

My friends daughter just finished school a week ago and she's a bit lost on how to proceed with her future. Collage, new job, Sabbatical, just relax for a while? Well she doesn't know yet.

So we took care of the fun part and bought several coupons for her. Some just small and silly ones, i.e. coffee at Starbucks or a burger at one of the burger stations etc. 

Some little cards also have "wise" phrases for the future :)


 I applied Mixed Media paint from Dina Wakley (Ranger) with a brayer and added distress ink in coordinating colours before stamping.
 
Here are some close ups of the background stamps I used, of course my most favorite, the doodle dots among the doodle leaf and the heart pattern circle, designed by my teamie Tera.



I stamped the bell jar and the little girl and fuzzy cut it. After colouring her I added the sentiment stamp for  a bit of texture. 

I added the the butterfly wings and the sentiment, it seems so appropriate for a girl finding her way into adult life.


Stamps I used:



Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful weekend and Happy Crafting ♥

No comments: