Friday, July 27, 2018

Ethose ATC Trio

Hello Groupies!!!
Here we are at the end of July...JULY, can you believe it??!  Where does the time go?
Michele here wrapping up another fabulous month of INSPIRATION.

I created a trio of ATC's with the some of the Ethos stamps by Tina Walker.


I was coveting a piece of kraft cardstock that I gelli printed with Dina Wakely paints; elephant, fushia, blackberry and sky.  It was one of the only gelli prints I have done that I actually liked!!

Well...I cut it up into a couple of ATC's!

Stamps used:  Ethos Owl, Ethos Seeing Eye, Ethos House, Ethos Woman, Ethos Sunrise, Love Repeat, Organized Chaos, That Look of Otherness.
All are stamped in archival ink.


Doodling and coloring with Posca Paint Pens.


You might notice some masking of the images and even some fussy cutting.


I am having so much fun with these stamps!!

Until next time...get inky!!

No comments: