Monday, April 17, 2017

Mail Art Monday with Shanna

Hello to you stamp lovers out there! Shanna here and I am excited to share with you some Mail Art Monday inspiration.

Not sure where I got my inspiration from. I started with a envelope already and then just started playing with some of my favorite colors of Dina Wakely paints.


Then I grabbed my stamps and stamped a little on the envelope.  


I used a stabilo pencil to outline the mailing address box and colored the macarons with some gelatos.




Viva Las VegaStamps Used:
#Foodie - 20010
Double Coffee Rings - 19568
Stack of Macarons - 20014
Scribble Heart - 19645
Bubble Wrap Texture - 19566

Other Items Used:
Dina Wakely Paint - Turquoise, Lemon, Blushing, and White
Staz On Jet Black Ink
Stabilo Pencil

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Shanna



No comments: