Thursday, April 20, 2017

Frida - A journal Page by Fiona

Hello my VLVS friends!! Fiona here with you today to share an art journal page I have created dedicated to the gorgeous Frida Kahlo.



Frida was a radical comunist and an artist living in both Mexico and New York in the 1920's and 1930's.
You can read more about here HERE


 In short .... she was mostly disabled due to both Polio she contracted as a child and an horrendous train car accident she was involved in when she was 18. This was what lead to her being a painter, mostly of self portraits depicting the chronic pain she lived in for the rest of her life.




She was one very remarkable woman.


My page depicts one of her most famous quotes 

"Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly"



VLVS Products:

I hope my Frida page has inspired you. She most certainly inspires me.

See you all again soon xx


3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

This is gorgeous Fiona !
Corrie x

by belle said...

I LOVE this page Fiona! Everything about it speaks to me!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page !! With one of my favorite character ❤️