Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Brave Heart


Hello everyone,

and welcome to the blog where today I will be sharing inspiration for this month's challenge:



I made an art journal and I have based it on this moodboard:




the words to go with this challenge are SPRING! flowers, doodles, buds, whimsical, patterns, checkerboard, stars, wings, Mary Vogel Lozinak, banners, green, teal, white, black and whatever else might strike your fancy from our image

I have filmed the process and if you want to know how I made this please click this link and go straight to YouTUbe ! 




I have used the following of the words :
FLOWERS - DOODLES - WHIMSICAL - PATTERNS - WINGS - GREEN - TEAL - WHITE AND BLACK. 

The background was made with a flower stencil by Tim Holtz and I coloured it with Distress Oxide Inks. I have used the following stamps for my pages:

and


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



3 comments:

mama mia said...

Love it! What stamp is the girl from yhe inspiration April page? It's very interesting and I can't seem to find it in the online store?

by belle said...

Great page Corrie!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Mama Mia , the stamp you are looking for : https://vlvstamps.com/whimsical-fairy-lady-2-1-4-x-3-1-2.html