Monday, April 10, 2017

Mail Art Monday with Jenn Engle


It's MAIL ART MONDAY TIME!

For Mail Art Monday, I made a card/envelope duo.

To see exactly how I made the envelope, check out the video at the end of this post!

STAMPS USED (on card):



STAMPS USED (on envelope):





For the card, I used circle drywall tape for texture on my background and then several colors of Dina Wakley Media Acrylic. I added a little bit of a light blue ink for splatters then tried to accent some of the texture with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons in similar colors as the paint. I added the adorable Fairy Girl three times, painting the one that I wanted to stand out. I added stitching to finish the whole card off.


For the envelope, I followed mostly the same steps as the card. I started out stamping Widlflowers Silhouette in the background on this one before I added my drywall tape and paint colors. To finish the envelope off, I added Open up your Heart Bird to the lower right corner so I could leave room in the middle to write an address.




Thanks so much for looking!
~Jenn



2 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

These are beautiful!

Julie S said...

Wow, the colors on these are amazing!