Saturday, December 08, 2012

Put on your Yamaka it's time for Hanukkah!

Today is the first day of Hanukkah. This is what I celebrate  But lets face it, there is not very much fun Hanukkah stamps out there. There are lots of traditional looking stamps out there. I kinda over look those stamps, mostly because i'm not traditional type of girl. LOL I like the fun and different type stamps. When I was looking at the Viva Las Vegastamps! online store I saw this stamp, I had to get it.





A few years ago, me and a friend went to a Micheal's and they had a big white bags filled for previous $1 bin items for sale as grab bags for $2 each. Of course we got one. I have a bunch of coasters. One set I deiced to use and try to make Christmas mini's I had the coasters all cut and cover with paper, and that's all that I did with them....Til now.


Paper I used was Secret Santa by K & Co. They were already cut and glued onto the coasters last year. I stamped on white cardstock the Holiday cats in black memento ink pad. I colored them with Prisma color pencils. I added rock candy stickes to the white of the Santa hat. With the extra pieces of cardstock I stamped Oy to the world and Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Cut those out and went over the edges with black marker. I attached everything to the coaster with Miracle tape.   then went around the edges of the coaster with bronze craft paint.



Yes I know I need to fix this one. This is the first one I did. Didn't realized I colored part of the white trim of the hat. :/










Stamps used

Items used
White cardstock
prisma color pencils
rock candy stickles
black marker
bronze craft paint
paint brush
decorative paper
coaters


5 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

Awesome and cool stamp!

Stamped Impressions said...

Awesome!

Glenda T. said...

I just love these guys!! Great stamp and cards!

Unknown said...

I am cracking up at the pure awesomeness of this!