Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Art Calendar Journal Update!

Happy August 1st everyone! At the beginning of July I shared with you the the creation of my art calendar journal for the Month of July.Follow the link back to that post to learn more about why and how. Today as promised I bring you my July pages completed. The month is officially over and I have tangled and doodled and pondered and practiced. This represents the achievements of the month, thoughts I had been pondering and exactly as I stated, practice for some doodles new and old for future designs. I hope you enjoy my art journal calendar for July!


The process:

As notable things happen through out the month, I doodle or journal those events so that there is some sort of representation, either graphic or written representing the day. Some days are not overly in need of a specific image or words. Some days I've come across a new tangle and simply want to practice it. Other days I've been pondering the world and need to find a statement that represents that thought--this month I was focused quite a bit about freedom and what that means. 
In some squares I used Viva Las Vegastamps to help convey my thoughts. For this post I used:


I hope you enjoyed my art calendar journal page! Thank you for looking! Have a super day!






8 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Fantastic journal page!

Lyneen said...

Turned out wonderful!!!!

Lyneen said...

Turned out wonderful!!!!

Lyneen said...

Turned out wonderful!!!!

Lyneen said...

Turned out wonderful!!!!

Lyneen said...

Turned out wonderful!!!!

Barbara Rankin said...

That is a way cool journal page. Love it.

Sarah @ Pink Lime said...

I love the concept of a daily doodle-journal this is a fun way to put it together!