Saturday, March 11, 2023

Is it Spring yet???!!! by Tract Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!

Here is a simple tag for my project this week- hope you enjoy. Im sure most can relate to the sentiment.

So to start this tag, I stamped the eyes all over leaving a space for the blinds lady.
Then I sprayed two colors of spay stains, avoiding the center. I used a paint brush and two flesh toned spray stains to fill in the lady.

Then I used alcohol markers to start filling in the blinds. Next I grabbed my stash of icicles I made using hot glue and glitter on a Teflon mat. I used my hot glue gun to glue them on the tag. I trimmed the ends.


Last I used my computer to generate the sentence, stuck foam tape to the back and put it on the tag. I added a bit of salvaged patina spray to finish it up and that's it!

Stamps used:
Peeking through blinds    18082
Eyes      278


Other supplies:
Versafine clair ink pads: Warm breeze, Nocturne
Distress Spray Stains: Victorian velvet, Tattered Rose, Salvaged Patina, Squeezed Lemonade, Speckled egg.
Gel pens: Glitter, white.
Hot glue, clear glitter



No comments: