Friday, March 03, 2023

Feather Card by Cathy

 Hello, my name is Cathy Norton and I'm one of the new Design Team members. I'm so happy to be here. To start off my first post I have a card for you all.


I stared out with a tag and some purple Distress ink. I did the smooching technique with the ink and a glass mat.  

After I got the tag where I liked the color, I then die cut 3 feathers from it.


I then stamped grunge 1787 writing background on the feathers. For the card background I did the say smooching technique but with gray Distress ink.  I stamped the waybill with black soot Distress ink on the background and inked the edges of the card panel. 

Lastly, I glued 2 feathers down and I tied a bow on the 3rd one and added foam tape and placed it in the middle. 
                                                              
                                                                 Stamped Used:
                                                  17545: grunge 1787 writing background
                                                  19416: waybill/invoice background


1 comment:

nathwest said...

gorgeous !