Saturday, March 18, 2023

Bitch by Birth, by Madisen Hernandez

 Hi Stamping Friends! My name is Madisen and I am a pediatric psychiatric registered nurse in sunny southern California. I'm coming to you today with an introduction post and art-journal entry! I like to do maximalist art, always adding something just before I think I'm finished! I rarely have a plan and just stamp with my heart! I hope you enjoy!


I began with this image of myself on a film print, one I took while hiking in Idyllwild California. I wanted to incorporate the blue, green brown I saw in this photo. 



I began to brush random distress oxide inks on the page to single out the targeted colors, I used tumbled glass, mowed lawn, ground espresso and faded jeans. I then began to stamp the abstract background images using 
https://vlvstamps.com/cross-marks-background-2-1-2-x-3-3-4/


I then accentuated my crass personality with the Bitch by birth sticker

Lastly, I added my sassy bored chick next to me, colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut her out!


Thank you for your time and viewing my art! Until next time!



No comments: