Sunday, March 05, 2023

Guest Designer: Corinne Rollet

 Hello Everyone!

My name is Corinne, aka Cocofolies or simply Coco. I live in Brittany and I am a french mixed media enthusiast, working full-time as freelance artist and teacher. I’ve been crafting and rubberstamping for more than 15 years now. In 2017 I challenged myself to live of my passion rather than staying an engireer doing a boring job I didn’t like any more. Well, I must admit that choosing an artsy activity is a path full of pitfalls, but I would never return!
 I’m also a wife and mum of 5, still busy with my last twins of 15 who drive me nuts! Happily saved by my creative part and my love of mediums of all kinds and rubberstamps. I play almost every day in my messy space. It’s sincerely my way of staying sane.

About Viva Las VegaStamps, they have been among my favorite stamps for a very long time. I discovered them by chance thanks to my deeply missed friend, Sandra Levy. She had a HUGE and awesome collection of VLVS stamps, and created with them so many fun cards!! My love of scenic stamping is from this period. From then and by the past, I have been in the DT of several stamps companies, mostly Crafty Individuals, but also Katzelkraft and Stampotique Originals as Guest two times. However, I’ve never shared my VLVS work yet, so it a new very exciting challenge for me. Being in creative teams helps us to create the best artwork we can and to go out of our comfort zone.
Regarding my favorite subjects, I love all things related to Halloween, Nature, little animals, gnomes, frogs and in a general way, all whimy or quirky stamps. And for the supports, Mail art, Cards and Art journal work the best for me. 

 So a huge THANKS for inviting me to be a guest designer for VLVS for the first time, for three months. I feel very honored, and I am thrilled. I got a lot of fantastic stamps tu use for my projects and as I have much more at home it should be very easy to make big projects, as fun or beautiful as I can.

You can find me on the following social networks:

https://instagram.com/artcocofolies
https://www.facebook.com/artcocofolies
https://www.pinterest.fr/artcocofolies/

And on my site too: artcocofolies.com.

Today, I am happy to share with you all a few makes I did in the past using lots of VLVS stamps, starting with a fun page with frogs (that it is normal to love of course, being french haha!)


This page is part of a accordeon booklet shared with some other artsy friends. My page was the first one of the book I created, I chose the theme. By the way, you can see that my friends also used lots of fun frogs stamps from VLVS too!! 

Here are some of the stamps I used on this page: Tophat Frog Running, Frog in water, wonderful winter woods scene...


Below is a card framed using the fantastic whimsical boot designed by Mary Vogel Lozinak.


And on the following Tag, you will recognize the adorable skeleton family and Bat Comin 



In another style, below some automnal cards with the cute sleeping gnome.


And another framed card that I love! I used two beautiful stamps from Plate 1458 (the hare and the flowers).


Finally, sharing a festive card using stamps from Plate 887 (the four ladies and Christmas ornaments).



Here some of the stamps I used from VLVS on this set of makes:
sleeping gnome,  skeleton family and Bat Comin whimsical boot,  Plate 1458Plate 887.

I hope you like these samples from the past. Have a good Sunday! xoxo 

5 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

Gorgeous samples Corinne. I especially love the autumnal ones and the frogs xxx

gisele said...

BRAVO Coco ! Trop beau tes réas

Cocofolies said...

Thank you so much Claire! xxx
Et merci aussi Gisele ! ça me fait plaisir !! <3

nathwest said...

bienvenue à toi cocofolies , tu vas assurer à mort c'est certain !

Cocofolies said...

Merci beaucoup Nathalie !!! :D