Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wicked by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone! Hope you  are all staying cool. Today I did a tag for the blog with a nod to one of my favorite childhood movies~ enjoy.


So for this tag I put it in a Texture fade 3D  folder Bricks. Spritz it with water then run through machine.
Then I spritzed the two colors of yellow onto it.

I dried that with my heat tool and then stamped the witch and painted her with  distress sprays  by squirting just a bit onto some plastic and using a paintbrush. I also stamped the legs and put red glitter on the ruby shoes. Fussy cut them out and set aside. I had to figure out the dropped house and came up with woodgrain paper and some pastes.
I painted the paper first with chalk paint and then put some paste on at random. Since I have no patience, I dried that with my heat tool as well and then cut into strips.

Then I started stacking them flat. I used double stick tape to hold them together.
Got the legs placed and more tape. I wanted the witch to have a bit of flow to her cape so I cut a piece of silk and sprayed it with black spray stain. I put foam tape on the back of her and stuck the silk scrap to it.

 So then I stuck the house/legs down using hot glue. everything is far too textured for tape alone and I find it falls apart. Then I needed some earth and foliage texture. I use the moss you can get at craft stores and cut it up small for small things and the 'dirt' is super fine sawdust that I tinted with ink. you can find dirt in the miniatures isle at the craft store though. I glued that on then attached the witch.


Again, I put her on with hot glue. Then I stamped the phrase on some woodgrain paper and painted on the green . I put a strip of Dresden trim at the top and done!



I hope you enjoyed my post this week~ until next time- stay cool and create!

Stamps Used:
Wicked Witch Broom, Lg.         10579
Striped Leggings          19639
Flying Monkeys        10580

Other supplies:
TH Distress sprays: Mustard seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Antique Linen, Twisted Citron, Gathered Twigs

Maker Forte color hive inker: limewired
TH Distress woodgrain cardstock
TH #8 tag heavystock
Red glitter
Chalk paint: Milk jug
TH 3D texture fade embossing folder brick
Dresden trim
Versaclaire ink-Nocturne
hot glue




 





No comments: