Tuesday, June 14, 2022

SOMETIMES IT'S OKAY by Fran Chalmers

Hi everyone

Today I have made a card for a friend that is going through a hard time at the moment. The sentiment is something I believe we should all take note of  when we are feeling stressed.


First of all I made a background with Brushos in black and orange spritzed with water. 


The black brusho has so many colours in it, you don't need to use lots of different brushos.


I stamped the main image on thick paper and coloured her, then fussy cut her out.


I stamped the sentiment straight onto the card mat


After gluing the main image onto the card, I went round the edges twice with a black fine liner and mounted the mat onto black card, and then onto a white card blank.



Stamps Used:

Lady Swimsuit Back 2411

Sometimes it's okay 1472

Other Items Used:

Brushos in Black and Orange with water spritz

Copic pens

Memento ink in Tuxedo Black

Black fine liner pen

Black card



No comments: